Russia prevented access to inspectors for a full two weeks, but specialists say they will be able to identify any use of chemical weapons or any tampering with evidence.
Ravaged by air strikes and declining morale, IS in Afghanistan has responded to its increasingly desperate situation by manipulating society's most vulnerable members -- children.
The various Nasriddinov relatives were part of 28 would-be militants who tried to cross from Turkey into Syria in three SUVs. Their vehicle was stopped by Turkish police.
Residents of rural areas in Kazakhstan are learning how to start their own businesses.
The 'Cameras in the Hands of Children' project will help Kyrgyz high school students highlight social problems in their communities through videos, co-ordinators say.
2018-04-18 | Education
The Atyrau provincial government is keeping an eye on kindergartens that appear to be pushing non-secular education, and potentially religious extremism, on their pupils.
The Kremlin cited 'security concerns' for the continued delay, despite the fact the Syrian government organised a tour of the town where the attack took place for the foreign press.
Threats to the environment and to public health haunt Tajikistan 27 years after the Soviet collapse.
- Russia to upgrade its military bases in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan's new prime minister reports to work, refuses motorcade
- Kyrgyz parliament approves dismissal of Isakov's government
- Tajikistan, Uzbekistan to jointly demine shared border
- Russian journalist who covered Putin's 'shadow army' dies suspiciously
- Kazakhstan completes aid project empowering Afghan women
- OSCE, Tajikistan hold 1st meeting under renewed mandate for co-operation
- Ruble tumbles to lowest point since 2016
- EU sets up trust fund for Kyrgyzstan's Taza Suu water project
- Nazarbayev lauds relations, co-operation with Uzbekistan
- Kyrgyz businesses get boost from 4-year-long USAID project
- Bishkek hosts regional conference on women in security governance
- US embassy seeks applications for media development grant in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani Foreign Ministry spotlights regional co-operation
- Tajikistan hosts regional women’s business forum in Dushanbe
- Kyrgyz authorities arrest suspected ex-militant accused of plotting terrorism
- Education Ministry teaches Kyrgyz teachers, students how to use multimedia resources
- Kazakhstan marks 20th anniversary of Astana's elevation to capital city
Do you trust Russian media outlets such as Sputnik and RT?